Request a free valuation
If you'd like one of our specialist-managers to conduct a valuation or review of your property, please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 7277 6699 or come into our office and we will arrange accordingly.
Letting Only Service - includes:
- Rental Valuation & Inspection
- Advice to landlords on furnishings, health and safety issues and any maintenance recommendations
- Advertising & Marketing your property on our State of the Art website, UK's leading company portals, emailing and sms message details to all potential applicants, along with newspaper advertisements wherever appropriate.
- We accompany all viewings wherever possible
- Extensive referencing of tenants who wish to rent your property via Rent4Sure, completing through checks on each and every applicant.
- Preparation for the tenancy agreements
- Collection of initial rent and deposit
- Comprehensive inventory carried out by independent clerk
- Setting up standing order mandate for future rent subject to tenancy commencing.
Rent Collection Service
Full Management - the complete service includes (all the above ) plus:
- A professionally prepared detailed inventory of contents and condition
- Arranging maintenance
- Dealing with day to day tenant problems that may arise
- Closing inspection and check out at end of tenancy
- Organising return of deposit subject to the property being returned in a satisfactory condition
- Look to find suitable new tenants prior to expiry of the existing tenancy
We strongly advise our landlords to carry out a full inventory for each separate tenancy. The purpose of a checking inventory is to establish damages which can only be done if the description's and conditioning remarks are sufficiently detailed at the commencement of the tenancy and then at the end of the term.
Under the terms of the tenancy agreement, the tenants are required the property and its content at the end of the tenancy in the same condition as they were at the commencement, as fair wear and tear is accepted. It is almost impossible to ascertain whether damage was caused during a tenancy without a proper inventory signed by all relevant parties.
If instructed we will arrange a professional inventory and check in on your behalf, the cost of which is borne by the tenants(?). The Landlord is responsible for paying for the check-out.
Consent to Let
If the landlord has a mortgage it is normal for mortgagees to require notification of any proposed lettings